Salty Social Club Rubber Duck Party Wave – Conditions of Entry
- The Promoter is Salty Social Club (ABN 67 430 361 749) whose mailing address is PO Box 4162, East Richmond VIC 3121 (Promotor).
- This competition is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over except employees of the Promotor and any parent, spouse, defacto spouse, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- Entry is secured by purchasing a 1/5 share of one of 100 limited edition ducks (Ducks). Each duck will be assigned a number & unique name from 1 to 100 with no two (2) ducks having the same number or name. Each duck is considered 1 entry. There is no restriction on the number of ducks any one entrant can purchase.
- Each duck is available for purchase from Salty Social Club (saltysocial.club/movember) for $50 each. At the completion of the transaction, the purchaser will be provided with a tax invoice & entry confirmation email confirming the duck name/s that they have been randomly allocated. The ducks will be available for purchase from approximately 9:00AM AEDT Monday 9 November 2020 until 11:59PM AEDT Saturday 28 November 2020 (unless the total allocation is exhausted prior).
- The entrant must agree to have read the Terms & Conditions of entry, and agree to join the Salty Social Club, URBNSURF and Waves of Wellness Foundation databases to receive electronic communication, and for Salty Social Club to share entrant names and email addresses with URBNSURF and Waves of Wellness Foundation for such purpose.
- Promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- All 100 ducks will be raced in an equal competition format whereby they will be lined up in water and machine-generated waves will push them towards a finishing line. The first 25 ducks across the line as judged by promotor and affiliates will progress to the next round. The same format will repeat to determine the first 5 ducks across the line. The grand final will consist of these 5 ducks to determine the overall winner. Skill plays no chance in the determination of the winner. This will be conducted at URBNSURF Melbourne, 309 Melrose Drive, Tullamarine VIC 3045 (Venue) from approximately 10:00AM AEDT on Sunday 29 November 2020 (Rubber Duck Party Wave).
- The date, time and location of the Rubber Duck Party Wave is at the entire discretion of Promotor and the Venue and may be changed without notice. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, then subject to any compulsory law to the contrary Promotor reserves the right to cancel the competition.
- The competition will have one (1) winner. The duck that crosses first over line marked under water will be determined the winner. In the event that two (2) or more ducks measure equal distances from the finish line, then the two ducks will be raced again.
- All purchases made through saltysocial.club/movember during the competition period will go into the running for two randomly drawn giveaways:
1 x JS Industries Surfboard
1 x Softech Surfboard (courtesy of Surf Hardware International)
- There is one (1) prize package to be won:
Prize Package: the winner will be eligible for the following prize package with a total value of $3415:
-5 x Oakley sunglasses (valued at $200ea)
-5 x Double Passes to URBNSURF Melbourne (valued up to $158ea)
-5 x Slabs of Stomping Ground beer (valued up to $70ea)
-5 x Vans vouchers (valued up to $125ea)
-1 x Set of FCS fins (courtesy of Surf Hardware International, valued up to $175)
-1 x Creatures of Leisure pack (including a grip, leash, boardsock, wax valued up to $125)
-1 x We Are Feel Good Inc. sunscreen pack (valued up to $150)
-10 x Salty Social Club drink bottles (valued up to $20ea)
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or other products and is not transferable. The prize can only be claimed by verbal or written acceptance by the winner. The prize must be used prior to expiry dates (if applicable) and there is no alternative prize if the winner is unable to attend.
Promotor reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes if necessary due to unavailability of the notified prizes. All prizes are subject to availability.
- The prize does not include transportation to or from any of the prize events. The prize also does not include cash to be spent when attending any of the prize events. Any expenses not specified in the prize packages are to be covered by the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email on Sunday 29 November 20202. The name of the winner will be published on the website saltysocial.club/ on Sunday 29 November 2020 and will be included in Promotor’s prize announcement e-mail.
- If the prize is not claimed by 11:59PM AEDT on Thursday 31 December 2020, the prize will be forfeited and Promotor will award the prize to the entrant whose duck placed second in the grand final (the Supplemental Winner).
- In the event that a Supplemental Winner is awarded the prize, the Supplemental Winner will be notified by phone and email on Friday 1 January 2021. The name of the Supplemental Winner (if applicable) will be published on the website saltysocial.club/.
- By entering into this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All ducks will be available for collection from venue between the hours of 2:00PM AEDT – 7:00PM on Sunday 29 November 2020. Any requests for collection after this time should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material by Promotor or third party.